When it's time to load up the bike and go, whether it's across town or across Europe, Banjo Brothers' Rack Top Pannier Bag has the features to serve you well. It attaches to pretty much any rear rack and gives you huge cargo capacity. It's trim when you just do quick jaunts and if you need serious room, just drop the panniers down and go big. Thick padding pulls double duty by insulating your snacks and protecting your gear. The ripstop fabric upper and rugged ballistic bottom panel are tough enough for cross-country treks, too. Reflective accents provide 360 degrees of visibility and there's a clip for a taillight as well. What's more, a detachable shoulder strap lets you carry the whole bag easily into the office or up to the summit for a photo-op.
- Includes a detachable shoulder strap, a loop for a safety light, and an internal key clip, and coin pocket
- Expandable from 900 to 1300 cubic inches with a drop-down pannier on either side
- Thick padding insulates snacks and protects gear
- Fits most rear-mount bike racks
- Ripstop fabric upper with rugged ballistic bottom panel
- Offers more visibility with 360 degree reflective accents
- Weight: 934g