- For water bottle braze-ons - Type: Cage bolt
Hammer's Gel Flask holds five servings of Hammer Gel (sold separately). It's a convenient way to fuel on the go because you don't have to deal with opening and disposing of wrappers.
$3.39 - $4.39
Sunlite's Alloy Cage comes in a rainbow of colors to match your bike. It's light, holds fast and looks great.
- Universal alloy water bottle cage - Hardware included - Size: 6mm
$3.59 - $3.79
• Biodegradable bottle and cap • Easy to squeeze soft plastic, soft plunger • BPA free, California prop 65 compliant • Made in the U.S.A.
• Composite construction • Fits standard bottles
The original Blackburn cage design. - Welded aluminum for lightness and strength - Aluminum construction - Budget-friendly - 47 grams
- Extra-burly welded oversized aluminum - Reinforced top to grip your bottle - 68 grams
Keep your water bottle within easy reach with Bontrager's Handlebar Bottle Cage Mount, which clamps to standard cruiser and flat handlebars and allows you to add a bottle cage to the front of your bike. • Handlebar-mounted cages get the water bottle up close and personal • Clamp only (cage sold separately) • Fits both 22.2mm and 25.4mm bars • Aluminum
- Customize your race belt with our removable micro race locks with quick release clasp - Fully adjustable race bib toggles - Hi-viz reflective accents - Compatible with all Ergo & Ultralight Belts
Planet Bike's PB Cage holds your bottle securely with sturdy 6.2mm-diameter 6061-aluminum tubing and comes in a variety of colors so you can coordinate your bike down to the last detail.
Upgrade your Polar Bottle Sport cap, or personalize your bottle’s color combos, with a Zipstream High Flow Cap accessory. Fits all 24oz and 20oz bottles. - High flow cap - Self-sealing valve - Spill proof - Removable valve for easy cleaning - Made in USA - Dishwasher and freezer safe - Fits all 12oz, 20oz and 24oz bottles - Phthalate and BPA free.
Sunlite's ATB Bottle Cage is made of heavier aluminum than the regular bottle cage to keep your bottle in place on bumpy rides. It's still light and looks great.
We love cup holders in our cars so why not add one (or two) to your bike! Perfect for cruising the neighborhood and riding out-and-about town on a thirsty Thursday. Make your friends jealous and securely stash your average twelve-ounce sized beverage container within arm's reach by using this handy injection molded handlebar-mounted cup holder. - Simple one-screw universal handlebar installation w/ rubber anti-slip grip strip - Foam-padded ring inside holder bottom to alleviate beverage rattling & vibration - Center bottom condensation drain hole - Wall Thickness: 2mm - Holder Inside Diameter: 66mm - Fits a 12oz. can (US Standard)
• Black cage • w/Clips • 28 ounces
Sunlite's Handlebar Mount Bottle Cage lets you attach a water bottle to your handlebars for easy access. Its lightweight design is good for road and mountain use.
CatEye's nylon bottle cage is impact resistant and lightweight at just 29 grams.
Park Tool's Mini Bottle Opener is made of durable, rustproof stainless steel and has Park's great-to-grip and attractive blue vinyl-coated handle. This handy tool fits on a keychain and has a bottle opener and 10mm open-end wrench built in.
Topeak's Modula EX is a sleek, adjustable bottle cage that securely carries a wide range of bottles.
- Rigid alloy construction - Weighs only 65.2 grams
• Dual-density, lightweight PE and Kraton rubber bottle • Tasteless and odorless • Pull top valve • Bottle does not contain (Bisphenol A,BPA) or Phthalates • 24oz
Giant's Gateway Bottle Cages use 5mm-thick tubular aluminum for a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
• Extremely durable nylon composite • Road and mtb compatible • Flexible bottle retention system holds bottle firmly in place yet allows easy removal • Weight: 28 grams +/-
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
All metal cup made of 304 Stainless Steel.
Storage made simple Pack the essentials for every ride with the Bontrager Storage Bottle. It features secure storage for multi-tool, tubes, tire lever, CO2, and patch kit that easily fits in any standard water bottle cage. Key features - Wide opening for easy access - Fits in standard water bottle cages - Securely holds tools, CO2, spare tube, tire levers and more
The Corsa is a universal cycling bottle - Food-grade squeezable polyethylene - Biodegradable and BPA free - Capacity: 550 ml
MSW PC-120 composite water bottle cages are a great value and fit standard mounting positions. The lightweight plastic is durable, and easily secures your bottle. - Lightweight, composite construction - Does not include mounting bolts - Embossed MSW logo
$6.99 - $18.99
- Saddle rail mounted cages are a great solution for triathletes or anyone looking for more bottle cage options - Model SBH-300 Aluminum adapter clamps to saddle rails for dual bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included - Model SBH-80 Steel adapter clamps to saddle rails for single bottle cage location behind the saddle, hardware included
Page 1 of 10 Next page