• Aluminum • 4-bolt clamp • 8.5 inches tall
Origin-8's Classic Sport Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars. This sweet stem is 180mm tall from the bottom of the bolt to the top of the stem so that you can raise and lower your bars, too.
$15.99 - $16.99
• Forged aluminum • Single-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
• Aluminum head • Stainless-steel 180mm-tall shaft • 1-inch model has 22.2mm quill, 15/16-inch model has 21.1mm quill • Single-bolt clamp
This BMX quill stem combines a steel rod with an alloy top. The 4-bolt top clamp securely fastens handlebars.
Origin-8's Classic Pro Quill Stem is crafted from light and durable forged 6061 aluminum with chrome-plated steel bolts. The handlebar clamp bolt is hidden for a clean look. This sweet stem has a polished anodized finish for durability and style. Different lengths are available for customizing the reach to your handlebars.
• Forged aluminum • Classic streamlined shape • 2-bolt clamp • 180mm tall
The DefendR BMX threadless stem has a AL6061 forged alloy construction and a 4-bolt face clamp. - 30mm stack height - 240g
With its alloy/steel construction and 4-bolt clamp design, the MX is a trusty BMX quill stem. - Quill Length: 4-1/4-inches - Quill diameter: 21.1mm
Constructed of 6061-T6 aluminum and featuring a 4-bolt face clamp, the Piston BMX threadless stem offers reliability at a great value.
• Forged aluminum • Anodized finish • 2-bolt clamp • 150mm tall
With its alloy/steel construction and 4-bolt clamp design, the Freestyle is a trusty BMX quill stem. - Hollow-core stem bolt - Quill Length: 4-1/4-inches - Quill diameter: 21.1mm
- Forged aluminum construction - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Quill length: 180mm - Steerer Diameter: 1-inch - Length: 90, 110mm - Clamp Diameter: 31.8mm - Rise: 25 degrees
- 3D forged 6061 alloy road stems in 6 or 17 degree angles - Lightweight 4 bolt faceplate - Material: AL6061-T6 - Finish: Sandblasted
The BrickTop alloy stem is a classic style, top-mount BMX stem with a 4-bolt handlebar clamp.
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 31.8mm handlebar clamp - Heat treated hardware - Weight: 152g (100mm)
- 3D forged alloy construction - Fits 1-1/8-inch (28.6mm) steerer forks - Fits 25.4mm handlebar clamp - M6 Black hardware - Weight: 161g (110mm)
- Steerer Diameter: 1" or 1-1/8" (includes shim) - Length: 70, 90, 110mm - Bar Clamp: 25.4 or 31.8 (includes shim) - Angle: +/- 35 degrees - Material: 6061 Aluminum - Shot-peen finish
For cross country and all-mountain riding, Dimension Trail Stems provide a broad array of sizing options, rigorously tested to ISO 4210 Mountain standards. - Constructed with AL-6061-T6 aluminum - Shot-peened finish - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes
- Adjustable angle from 0 to +45 degrees - 2 bolt removable faceplate for easy adjustability/assembly
$31.99 - $39.99
Origin-8's X-Tra Lift Stem Riser is an adapter that lets you raise your handlebars and stem. It fits over and securely bolts to 1 1/8-inch forks to extend them. This gives you more height to raise your stem/bars. You use the included spacers to dial in the best fit. The Stem Riser is made from forged 6061 aluminum and is anodized for durability.
Dimension 25.4 Stem is a fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stem with 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 2-D forged AL-6061-T6 - Four-bolt handlebar clamp - 41mm height - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steerer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
Dimension 26.0 Stems - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Fully forged AL-6061-T6 - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Weight: 140g-180g
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
• 3D forged 6061 aluminum body with oversize box cross-section • ± 8° requires fewer spacers • 46mm wide 6061 aluminum faceplate • Steel hardware
$33.99 - $34.99
Dial in your perfect bike fit with FSA's Omega Stem. 3D-forged and CNC machined construction makes this stem stiff and light for power transfer and steering precision. The four-bolt faceplate holds bars securely, and this stem features stainless steel bolt hardware.
- High angle stems designed specifically for use with Monstercross or Gravel bikes equipped with off-road drop bars - Available in +25° and +40° versions and lengths from 60 to 130mm - 3D forged 6061 aluminum construction - Fork Dia: 1-1/8" - Bar Clamp: 31.8 - Color: Blk - Material: AL6061
Origin-8's Fix8 Stem is a nice upgrade for your super-cool fixed-gear bike and perfect for mountain bikes, too. It's forged from lightweight and durable aluminum and features a 4-bolt face clamp that holds fast and makes bar installation/removal quick and easy. Plus, the opposing steerer clamp bolts apply more even holding force to keep your bars from changing position. At 50mm long, this stout stem is great for flatland tricks, bar spins, and anything else you come up with.
- 3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
3-D forged AL6061-T6 alloy construction - 40mm stack height - 4 bolt front loading faceplate design
Page 1 of 5 Next page