- Non-SIS 5mm alloy ferrules - Sold individually - Color: Silver
- Rubber - Color: Black
- Fits cantilever brakes - Sold individually
Giant's Derailleur Cable And Housing Set contains all the parts you need to get your bike's shifting back on track. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Brake Cable And Housing Set contains everything you need to get your braking power back. The galvanized cable is double-ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes. The full-length housing includes all necessary aluminum ferrules.
Giant's Slick brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bikes and is compatible with almost all brakes.
- Replacement front cable hanger - Steel construction - Includes barrel adjuster - Steerer Diameter: 25.4mm
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
London Mod cable adapter for routing dual cables.
Giant's Slick stainless steel derailleur cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This stainless, galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Giant's Stainless Steel brake cable is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This cable is double ended for use with road and mountain bike cable-actuated brakes.
Origin-8's Seat Binder Cable hanger provides optimal cantilever brake cable routing. It mounts to most seat binder bolts and allows you to run a rear cantilever brake on your cross or touring bike even without a stock cable stop. - Mounts to most seat binder bolts - Aluminum construction - Great for cantilever brake
$4.99 - $6.49
Jagwire's Sport Slick Stainless Shift Cable is a high-quality shift cable made of stainless steel for excellent shifting performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It also comes in lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
- Cables Are Pre-Stretched & Polished Smooth To A 1.5mm Diameter Finish - Available In Both Stainless & Galvanized Steel - Comes With 1350mm & 2350mm Cable Lengths For Both Front & Rear Brakes - 3000mm Of Black 5mm Cable Housing - 3 Sets Of Donuts - 6 Black CNC Alloy Ferrules - Cable Hooks - 2 Anodized Silver Alloy End Caps
$5.49 - $13.49
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
Replacement grub seals for Jagwire Elite Sealed kits. - Material: Rubber - 10 Pieces
The M2 lever works with a single cable or Odyssey's dual cable system. - Improved braking power for Gyro users - Left/Right hand compatible
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth low-friction surface.
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $7.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
- For mountain bike cable-actuated brakes - 1.5mm x 3000mm - Stainless steel
RockShox's Reverb Cable/Hose Line Guides are a great way to route dropper posts on frames without integrated guides. They secure with a zip tie, and feature a wide mouth that allows for cable articulation as you drop and raise your post.
SRAM's Cable Housing/Hydraulic Line Rotating Hooks secure your cable housings to hold them the way you want them, keep them from hitting each other, and making rattling noises, and they provide a tidy custom look, too.
Giant's Teflon-coated stainless steel derailleur cable assures lightning-fast shifts and is pre-stretched for high responsiveness. This galvanized cable is double ended for use with Campagnolo or Shimano/SRAM drivetrains.
Ditch the zip ties and clean up the look of your cables with Origin-8's Clamp-on Frame Cable Stop. Available in a variety of diameters for different sized round frame tubes, the cable stop bolts on and provides a channel to run rear brake or derailleur housing to hold it securely in place. It's made of lightweight CNC'd aluminum.
- Indexed barrel adjusters compatible with Shimano STI road shifters - Allows for derailleur adjustments from the handlebars
Fittings for converting open loop housing holders on a frame to traditional cable stops. - Fits snugly inside open loop and receives 5mm housing with no end cap - Large flange for larger hydraulic loops - Flattened on one side to accommodate frame
Page 1 of 4 Next page